To contribute your accomplishment, award, interview or featured quote in an article, for posting in Member Achievement, please fill out the form below. Please note that only ONE Achievement per member will be featured every six weeks.
Member Achievement Guidelines:
- Achievements should be “true” achievements and an event that has occurred, not something in the future. Future events can be posted on your regional Linkedin page.
- Achievements must be about a person (Member) not a company.
- Only one achievement per member can be posted every six weeks.
- Posts about webinars, events, book releases, podcasts and real estate will not be featured. Please post these on your regional LinkedIn page.
- A photo should be uploaded by the poster. Alternatively ProVisors can use the member’s photo on the Hub.
- Achievements should be written in third – person.
- ProVisors reserves the right to edit or decline achievements.
- Please do not use ALL CAPS on your submission.
- Achievements are posted weekly to be featured on ProVisors website and will be featured in ProVisors News the following month.