Attending PV Zoom™ meetings, Troikas and virtual social group events are key to staying connected, staying relevant and accessing our members as resources. Here are tools for making the most of PV Zoom™ and staying connected.
Joining a ProVisors PV Zoom™ Meeting:
You do not need a personal Zoom account to participate in a PV Zoom™ Meeting
Step-by-step instructions on joining your PV Zoom™ meeting and how to participate, are available at https://sites.google.com/view/provisors-virtualmeetings/resources-by-role/members .
- Virtual Meetings Using PV Zoom™ – Information on how to join your PV Zoom™ meeting.
- Attending a PV Zoom™ Meeting and Meeting Etiquette – General video tips on camera use, sound and meeting etiquette.
- How to Participate in the Meeting – Using the chat feature for comments and questions.
Setting Up a Troika on Zoom™:
- You, or one of the 3 members of your Troika will need to set up a personal Zoom™ account to set a Troika meeting.Simply go to https://zoom.us/ and follow the steps to setting up your Zoom™ account. Watch this video if you would like to see a quick tutorial on setting up your account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkdsgTlbeM.
- Setting up a Troika Zoom meeting is quick and simple. Watch this how-to video for set up steps https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings
If you need further assistance with participating in or setting up PV Zoom™ meetings, please contact us at (818) 382-6496. We are here to help you!
We’re ALL in this together,