Attending PV-Zoom meetings, Troikas and virtual social group events are key to staying connected, staying relevant and accessing our members as resources. Here are tools for making the most of PV-Zoom and staying connected.
Joining a ProVisors PV-Zoom Meeting:
You do not need a personal Zoom account to participate in a PV-Zoom Meeting
Step-by-step instructions on joining your PV-Zoom meeting and how to participate, are available at https://sites.google.com/view/provisors-virtualmeetings/resources-by-role/members .
- Virtual Meetings Using PV-Zoom – Information on how to join your PV-Zoom meeting.
- Attending a PV-Zoom Meeting and Meeting Etiquette – General video tips on camera use, sound and meeting etiquette.
- How to Participate in the Meeting – Using the chat feature for comments and questions.
Setting Up a Troika on Zoom:
- You, or one of the 3 members of your Troika will need to set up a personal Zoom account to set a Troika meeting.Simply go to https://zoom.us/ and follow the steps to setting up your Zoom account. Watch this video if you would like to see a quick tutorial on setting up your account https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWkdsgTlbeM.
- Setting up a Troika Zoom meeting is quick and simple. Watch this how-to video for set up steps https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362413-Scheduling-meetings
If you need further assistance with participating in or setting up PV-Zoom meetings, please contact us at (818) 382-6496. We are here to help you!
We’re ALL in this together,