The Coronavirus pandemic is posing unprecedented challenges to all businesses, like those impacted by disruptions to their supply chains, withering demand for their products and worker unavailability resulting from sustained social distancing.
The ProVisors Coronavirus Business Resource Center provides up-to-date information to help our members stay informed during these challenging times.
- IRS: Coronavirus Tax Relief Guidance and Resources
- Deadline to File Taxes is Extended Until July 15, 2020
- SBA Disaster Loan Application for Businesses Impacted by Coronavirus
- Disaster (Forgivable) Loan Assistance
- Facebook Small Business Grants Program Offering $100M in Cash Grants
- Emergency Family Medical Leave Act Federal Support
- $2 Trillion Coronavirus Stimulus Bill Details
- FAQ on Stimulus Checks, Unemployment and the Coronavirus Plan
- Coronavirus Stimulus Bill Relief for Retirees with RMD Waiver and Penalty-Free 401(k) Withdrawals
- The Full CARES Act ($2 Trillion Stimulus Bill)
We hope you have found these resources helpful and we will continue to update our members on new resources as they become available.
We’re ALL in this together,